We’re excited that you’re interested in returning to church after the long period of lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We also thank God for sparing the lives of all our members and their families as we cope with the challenges of this period. During the shutdown, the church has worked so hard to reach out to all members through our various online mediums. We will still continue to transmit all church programs and services through these online mediums until church attendance is fully restored. The following are the various online mediums we currently use today:
- Facebook for church services live streaming.
- YouTube for church services live streaming.
- Instagram for church services live streaming.
- Zoom Teleconferencing for Bible Studies, Prayer Meetings, Children and Teen Church Services.
The Province has approved a church gathering of 50 people so as a church we are embarking on the Phase One of our comeback process. Details of our preparation to open are provided below and we will continue to update our process as we move to Phase Two.
The Phase One of our church reopening process are set out below in line with the guidelines provided by relevant provincial authorities and we shall comply with these guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy worship environment for all our members. The maximum number of people allowed in an indoor gathering is 50 and therefore, all our church services will be limited to 50 persons only. The following are the processes we have in place to ensure smooth implementation of phase one comeback:
- Hand Sanitizers: Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available at various locations in the church. Members are encouraged to disinfect their hands as they enter the church and during the church service if necessary. Hand washing soap are also available in all the three (3) washrooms located in the church premises. Members are expected to maintain healthy hygiene by washing and disinfecting their hands during their time in the church premises.
- Social Distancing: Seats have been arranged in compliance with the social distancing guidelines stipulated by the province. Members are encouraged to retain all seats in their designated locations.
- Face Mask: All members are expected to come to church service with face masks. This will help to prevent the spread of this virus among our members.
- Feeling Sick?: Anyone who is feeling sick is encouraged to stay home and join the church through any of the online worship mediums.
Click on the link below to reserve your seat for church service. Please note that the maximum number of congregants approved by the province is 50 and the registration is first come first served.